D. R. Harris was founded in 1790 and has been thriving in the St. James's area of London ever since. The grooming company has a wide collection of products that are ideal for both the modern man and woman. As well as this impressive range they are also a fully-functioning pharmacy for which they hold the Royal Warrants to Her Majesty the Queen and HRH The Prince of Wales. For over 200 years the family business in the centre of men's Clubland has served the gentry and the court of St. James's and in 1938 was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen, later the Queen Mother which was held until her death in 2002. In 2002 they were also appointed as Chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, an honour that was added to in 2012 when they had the Royal Warrant for Her Majesty the Queen bestowed upon them.